Saturday, July 6, 2013

P.E.O. State Convention - My Pictures

Well, this weekend has been on my calendar for 7 years....literally.  I have blogged about previous P.E.O. Conventions I've been to over the past several years, but the BIG one was finally here.  Mom has served on the TN State Board of PEO for 7 years now and this was her Convention that she presided at and then handed over the gavel to a new President and "retired".  

I didn't bring my big camera but took some pictures on my phone.  This blog is just to share those.


Mom made these cute place settings at the dinner she was in charge of

Back in Mom & Dad's hotel room - how Dad has mastered the ability to fall asleep while my 2 sisters and Mom all talk at the same time...is beyond me!!  :-)

Not sure what's up with Cassie here - but made for a funny picture!

With Mom at the Convention hall

My sisters and I served as Honor Pages for Mom

Here I am with the 2 delegates from my Chapter and the sweet speaker we heard!

Justin leading the prayer before our dinner at the big Banquet

This was Mom's Theme and someone did this beautiful quilt for her

Mom & Me at the dinner

Aren't they the cutest couple?

My friend Teri from My Chapter.  I served as President this year and she was my Recording Secretary.  She helped me keep my sanity at times!

The 4 Payne kids.  Love these guys more than you can imagine!

Excited about our Honor Page special chairs

The ladies from my chapter there with Mom - showing off the beautiful stained glass that a sister in my chapter made for us

I'm so important!!


I was responsible to make a display board for the Membership State Committee.  I was pleased how it turned out!

No comments: