Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Girl's Recital Videos

Here are a few videos of Julianna playing her pieces and then one of Rebecca singing.  I tried to fix something with the upload and even though it uploaded extremely fast, it took away the quality.  So I left it that way with Julianna just because it's more of listening to her little songs.  I did it the old way for Rebecca because she was closer to the camera too.

Julianna has been taking less than a year and has a real talent for the piano.  We're excited for her.

Rebecca is very talented on the piano but now we know she can sing.  Unfortunately, my camera cut off (I ran out of space on my phone) before she finished the song, but you can see she was getting more comfortable at the end and did well.  We are very proud of our girls!

This is an original Julianna Warren piece - she wrote this and Emily let her perform it too


Our first solo

Our second solo

Rebecca's song!

No comments: