Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Girl's Bible Study Photo Session

Rebecca has been involved in a girl's Bible Study.  When it was over, they decided they wanted me to have a photo shoot with them at the park (like I did recently with Rebecca and Hope).  

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so we headed to the park.  I took 208 pictures for them!!!  I tried to pick out some serious ones and funny ones and of course silly ones.  They are a sweet group of girls and I'm thankful Rebecca has them in her life!





Lauren had just broken her ankle (again) so there were some challenges but she hung in there well.  I think they forgot about her cast here, though!



The High School girls


The Middle School Girls

They couldn't decide what to do so I literally dropped on the ground and started taking photos - it threw them off and they got laughing pretty hard at me!!! 



Marjorie went along and carried the camera case for me and crutches for Lauren!!!





Ended the photo shoot with a cake of course!


No comments: