Monday, July 8, 2013

Girl's Piano/Voice Recital Pictures

My girls have been taking piano and voice lessons from our sweet friend, Emily.  She gives lessons to students and has quite a few from our church.  So she decided to have a spring recital for these girls.  Julianna was so excited....and Rebecca was so nervous.

I got home from the P.E.O. Convention in enough time to freshen up and head out to church.  Both girls did great and we are so proud of them for what they've accomplished.  Here are some of the pictures from the evening.  The next blog will have a couple of short videos so you can hear them!!

Sweet Emily's introductions.  She wanted the singing girls to have a real accompanist so brought in her friend Megan who is an amazing pianist.

Julianna and her friend Keelee wrote a duet together and played it!

Both of Julianna's pieces required a teacher duet.  Emily thought it would be fun to let me play with her since I can play.  I can tell you that she was not nearly as nervous as I was!!!

Such poise and confidence.  So proud of her!

Rebecca takes piano and voice and Emily wanted her to sing.  She's never sung on her own in public.  She was so nervous but did a great job!!!!


Here's the group of girls!  Love them all.

Rebecca, Hope, Kayla & Faith

Talented Sisters

I was one proud Mommy!

Emily is amazing.  We love her so much!

Great, right???



No comments: