Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My family has FINALLY learned that I need a photo session at most major holidays (and even some less-major ones!)  So they all knew what to expect when we got home from church on Mother's Day.  That seems to make the photo session go a bit smoother.  I am so blessed to be married to the great man that I am and have these 3 amazing children.  

Here's my bragging pictures of them!

Trying to get some of the flowers in the pictures but the lighting wasn't right here - and Holly wanted to be involved!!

My 3 greatest blessings!

Christian

Silly boy

My beautiful Rebecca

Now Mom being silly

Cutie Patootie Julianna

Such a sweetie

Julianna, age 7 1/2

My handsome Christian, age 15

Beautiful Rebecca, almost 14 

The love of my life!!  :-)

No comments: