Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Horse Party

One of Julianna's friends from church scheduled a birthday party at a local farm.  It was supposed to happen while we were on the cruise, but it was rained out (I don't think Nonie was too disappointed about that).  They were able to reschedule it a couple of weeks later but I wasn't able to take Julianna because of our schedule.  But my sweet friend, Anne, took Julianna and her granddaughter Keelee and promised to send me some pictures.  

Julianna had never ridden a horse and sometimes she gets so nervous she doesn't want to do something new.  We had a long talk before the party about trying something new and this is something she would get a lot of opportunities to try!  I was so pleased when I received these pictures that she did ride the horse.  I did have some texts that she was quite stoic as she rode, but I'm just glad she took the chance and did it!


Enjoying a little extra ketchup with her hotdog

Such a silly girl

There's that serious face 

I believe she relaxed a little finally!

There's my sweet smile.

It looks like this horse it getting Keelee's head...but it wasn't!

Keelee & Julianna

No comments: