Friday, July 19, 2013

Bobcat Prowl 2013

Julianna's Bobcat Prowl happened to fall while we were on the cruise.  I'm not sure Nonie was real thrilled to go watch Julianna as she's done this before with the big kids but I'm so glad Nonie & Pops could be there for Julianna.  My dad took his new camera and got about 80 pictures.  They pretty much all look the same since they run in a small circle and after each completion, they get someone to mark their card.  But I'm thankful to have the pictures since I couldn't be there and posted some here for you!!!

A friend took this one - I asked Julianna why she closed her eyes and she said she was just being silly!!!

Getting her card marked



Not sure what she was so excited for on this one, but it was cute!

The dark haired boy is Owen - he and Julianna were good friends (she always corrects me to say how much he liked her!) so my Dad noticed this and took a couple of pictures of it.

Julianna and Owen again!  (I think this concerned my dad!!)  :-)

High fiving the mascot - shocked since she's still so afraid of people in costumes!!  I needed the proof she did it!!!

No comments: