Thursday, October 4, 2012

Smyrna Tournament....over the years

Christian began his select soccer career in the fall of 2006.  Here we are 5 1/2 years later - it's so hard to believe.  

We've played in the Smyrna Tournament consistently over the years, so when I went to post the picture of Christian and Coach Matt (Dad) with their winning trophy, it reminded me of a picture from a few years ago.  So below - you are in for a little treat.

I know you all may get tired of seeing Christian's soccer pictures, but it's fun for me to see how much he's grown and changed - even from the spring season to the fall season each year.  One day, these pictures will haunt him as he will look at me and say, "Why in the world did you let me have my hair like that?"  Well - just so you know, it was 100% his choice and he wanted it long.  So long that Coach Matt (Dad) made him wear a headband.  So now you will know what I mean....see below!




Everyone wondered why he wore it over his head vs. under!

We were the Champions of the tournament and here is Christian receiving his  trophy!

The White House Revolution 98 Boys (& Jordan - our one girl!)

Here is our team in March of 2009 after winning the same tournament.  8 of these boys are in the picture above, however they look much different!




March 2012
March 2009

I went back another year and found this - this was taken at the Smyrna Spring Tournament in March of 2008.    I cannot believe how fast time is going by......

No comments: