Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PEO Convention

I got to go to the TN State PEO Convention again for my chapter as a delegate.  This year, I went with a sister who is newer to PEO and closer to my age.  We had a blast together - it was like a girls weekend.  Our Convention is such a great way to see the bigger picture of PEO and I love going with ladies who have never been before.   It's really fun to see their excitement.  So here are some of the highlighted pictures!


Jacki & I on the first night.

I got to sit with some very important people at the Banquet -
my favorite being these two - Mom &
Dad!!

Mom in one of her Officers skits - so cute as always!

Mom with some sweet ladies from her chapter and Beth, our Sister from TN on the International Board

The Membership Committee helped Mom in one of her presentations - don't we look Marvelous?!?

Mom receiving a beautiful gift as she becomes the new President of Tennessee

My sweet friend who was helping with my kids took these pictures of Julianna's soccer game and sent them to me.  What a fun thing to receive in the middle of the slightly long meetings!!!

Another one - corner kick - love it.  

No comments: