Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's Day, we got together with some sweet friends from church and shared our Mother's Day. Before lunch, we got our traditional pictures.  Here they are

My sweet kids

Julianna - age 6

Christian - almost 14

Rebecca - almost 13....
Which should explain something - she was mad at me in these pictures - she came in and whipped off her clothes and put on something more comfie even though I had told her we needed to do pictures, so she was mad when I made her put back on her church clothes (this story will follow through to Father's Day - that's why I tell you this)


My awesome husband

The kids got me an awesome Georgia cup, the new Carrie Underwood CD and some yummy flavors of coffee for my Keurig!!  Whoo hoo

Julianna and her special gift to me she made at school!

No comments: