Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Easter Afternoon fun!

Usually, if the weather is nice, we play a lot of corn hole outside.  This year, the kids somehow suckered the adults into playing Capture the Flag.  Let me just tell you we all ended up having a blast.  Of course there was all sorts of yelling and shouting and arguing and even a little crying - but there was also huge amounts of laughing and silliness and having a great time!  As I guarded our "flag" (ball), I also took the opportunity to try to get some pictures.  Here are some

Julianna & Owen are guarding the flag (A little too closely I'm afraid, Julianna)

Hard to see but Christian got a bit sneaky running down the street and up a little alleyway between houses!  Good thing I caught him!!

A showdown between Tiffany and Jordan

Trying to decide who is going to make the first move

Dylan looks a little suspicious, doesn't he?

I think this may have been one of those moments of arguing!!!    The kids didn't like to loose to the old folks!!!

Christian trying to be sneaky again!

What a cutie this one is

Two against one - I like it!  (the 2 were on my team!)

Another creative way of guarding the "flag"!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany McDonald said...

The parents won! The parents and little kids beat the big kids! Whoot Whoot!