Thursday, July 15, 2010

Youth Band worship at Church

Christian asked for and received a bass guitar for Christmas. He's not taken any lessons, but he's wisely (and sometimes reluctantly) listened and learned a little from him dad. He has picked it up pretty quickly and seems to enjoy the instrument.

A young couple at church have helped to start a youth worship band and work with them on Wednesday evenings before church. Christian was so excited to become part of that and they worked for months. In May, we had a Youth Sunday where the youth led the worship during the main service. As a Mom, it was very cool to see my son up there leading worship.

For whatever reason, blogger refuses to allow me to upload any recent videos to my blog, so I have uploaded 3 videos to Youtube and would ask that you go and watch them. I think you'll enjoy seeing them.

Please click here - it will take you to my Youtube page and you will find a list on the right hand side of the page of all of my videos. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

ok, so I watched the video, but also watched Christian's silly friends! Is this what I have to look forward to with James??? I love it!