Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lake with the Paynes, Day 3

Day 3 - More water, sun & fun!!!

I have to tell you that I make fun of my own blogs. I have a sister (Cassie) who is quite verbose with her blogs - she loves to write & is so creative and tells these great stories....
My blogs tend to go something like this:
This is what we did.....and here are the pictures of it....... :-)

So, there's not much more to say other than we had a lot of fun on day 3!!!

The 4 oldest kids on their tube ride

Cassie got out there with the two oldest girls. I love how Cassie looks like she's holding on for dear life and Rebecca and AB are chit chatting about their nails or something. Ha!

Gotta love the braids


Okay - another set of sequence pictures. These crack me up. Watch Cassie:
ARRGGG - as Anna Blair flies up and over Rebecca......

Anna Blair's off...Rebecca can't hold on any more and I believe Cassie's eyes are closed....

Hey, where did they go????

Whoo-hoo. Look I me.... I hung on!!!


Cassie & I had to take a turn to. We had a hilarious ride with Rachel last year and we certainly missed her this but, but we made the best of it!

Whew - we survived!

More of Justin & Mandy - their rides always seemed the best (at least for those of us in the boat!)


Love all the flying legs in this one!


Another good sequence - a good fall and flip



Justin on his own

He was standing up and surfing a bit here

Christian on the wakeboard

He really does a great job with this

Another spill

Father & Son

Love this picture

James had discovered his tongue and the tricks he could play with it. Love these boys!

No comments: