Sunday, July 25, 2010

Final Payne Lake pictures

This is it for the Payne Lake Trip pictures. We had a wonderful time and hope to do it again next year and maybe even have Rachel & her family with us.

Matthew is showing the kids how to do a back flip.

Rebecca gives it a try but chickens out....

Mom & Dad

Tim & Cassie

Anna Blair trying to decide what she wants to do

My beautiful sister-in-law, Mandy

Justin and his first born, Kramer

Christian

Rebecca decided to do a front flip

Ruth & Julianna spent a long time making this castle!

I asked Julianna to smile - this is her newest pose!

Cassie, Lydia, Mandy & James

Lydia eating a snack

Kramer was awfully anxious when his Mommy & Daddy left him and went on the boat, so my Mom's job was to side track him. What a great Nonie, even to the dogs

Silly girls

Lunch break

These were taken of my 3 before we left

My sweet girls

And of course the silly picture

No comments: