Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick visit to Mom & Dad's

In early June, Matthew & Christian headed off to youth camp in Chattanooga, TN, so the girls and I decided to go visit my parents for a couple of days. As always, we just had a great time down there. We were able to see Cassie & her kids a couple of times and even traded out kids for the afternoon a couple of times. I love going down there and love that we are creating wonderful memories for my kids!!! I didn't get too many pictures, but I got some cute ones and wanted to show them off!

My beautiful girls enjoying Nonie & Pop's pool

Swimming with the cousins - here is Julianna with Leah & Ruth

One afternoon, Cassie took Julianna to her house and we kept Anna Blair with us at Mom's. Nonie fixed them a special afternoon treat - ice coffee and muffins. They went out on the front porch for their tea time!!




Cassie posted these pictures below on her blog but I had to show them here, too. She had a special lunch for the kids and of course Julianna thought it was so awesome. Below, you will see the octopus & seaweed they had. Let me just say we've repeated this lunch at home a couple of times per Julianna's request to be like Aunt Cassie.

Cassie's special lunch

Ruth, Julianna & Leah

Caleb & Josiah

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

I didn't even know about the tea party. Made me think of our tea parties with iced coffee on Mimi's porch. Cute photos.