Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lake with the Paynes, Day 1

We were able to go to the lake again this summer with my family. We missed Rachel, Eric & Addelyn, who couldn't make it this year from Washington, but hope they can come next year. Tim arrived late but we were all able to make it. As always, we have a great time on the boat & in the water and spending time with each others. I'll break this blog into a few smaller ones since there are always so many pictures.

The pictures below were taken on Thursday, our first day there....


Here you will see a series of pictures I took with my continuous shooting on my camera. This is my brother, Justin and his wife Mandy - ooohhh to be young again!!! :-) Notice Mandy - she never even opens her eyes!







After that ride, they took a break and let the kids ride for a bit.

Anna Blair & Rebecca

Look at Anna Blair on this one - a spread eagle - it cracks me up!

Uncle Justin decided to go with Christian & Caleb and they had a good ride!

Great one!



The girls decided they wanted Aunt Mandy to ride with them. However adding that weight (not that she weighs much at all but she is an adult....) made their ride much different this time...

Amazing sequence of pictures here - Rebecca FLIES up....

....and completely flips over....I believe she came up and said, "THAT WAS AWESOME!"

More fun for the girls


Rebecca's hair is funny on this one



Whew....what a ride!!!

More pictures to come.

No comments: