Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Color Run

If you haven't heard about The Color Run - it's the Happiest 5K on the Planet!  We had heard about this before but it's always sold out.  In January, we got wind that they were holding another one in Nashville and so I signed up to be a team leader and signed up both of the big kids.  I let my friends at church know and we ended up having quite a big team.

Even though I've run a half marathon, I'd never run a 5K, so it was certainly a fun 1st one.  4 times along the way, there are color bombs that go off so by the end you're covered in colors.  You'll see the pictures!!!

My Color Run tattoo from my packet

Rebecca with a few of the High School girls from church

Part of our crew - what a fun bunch.

There were literally thousands of people there - we waited in line a bit

We were all given one packet of color and people started throwing them in line.  Doreen ended up with in on her tongue!

Girls having fun

Entertaining ourselves in the line

I took this of myself after I crossed the finish line!

The air was full of the powdered color!

Girls had fun!


Here's Rachel, Carolyn & I with our daughters!

Photo session

Even we can have fun with pictures!

Marjorie & Hope came to see Faith - I think Hope wants to go with us next time!

Trying not to get Marjorie's fancy jacket dirty!

More Mother/kids from our group!

Love this group of ladies!

You won't like me when I get angry..........

Rebecca did these before and after shorts!

Rebecca

This is what she posted on Instagram

My before & after

No comments: