Monday, June 24, 2013

Still scared........

Our Egg Hunt had to be moved inside this year because of the rain.  I actually missed most of it, but when I got down to the youth building, I found Julianna and I sure hope she left some eggs for the little kids!!

I tell you this because the Easter Bunny showed up.  Now Julianna knew it was Mr. Brad in a costume but even at 7 years old, she is still soooo scared of anyone in a costume.  We tried and tried and tried and even after taking off his mask and showing her who he was, she wouldn't come close.  At the VERY end, she finally did as long as she had a barrier between him and her - her friends!!  So I had to share a few pictures

Julianna and her overflowing basket!

She's smiling, although you can tell she's a bit nervous - thanks to Lily Grace for being her buffer!

Even Rebecca got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny

What fun to find Julia, Julianna's friend at church in the same dress!!  Had to get a twinkie picture of these two beauties!!

No comments: