Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Mardis Gras 2013!!!

I'm not sure my family "gets" my making a big deal of Mardis Gras, since none of them grew up in Louisiana.  But they sure like King Cake so they don't fuss with me too much.  This year, I found some more decorations at the Dollar Store so I had a little more fun getting things ready for dinner.

We are usually rushing off to some sort of sports practice or event so I'm lucky to get any pictures, but they usually cooperate so I'm thankful.  Here are my pictures:

Table decorations

Julianna with her mask!

Our King Cake (yes, it's store bought - but better than nothing)

All decked out

Couldn't decide between red beans & rice and dirty rice...so I did both and everyone loved it!

Christian got the baby again this year!  Didn't really want his picture taken but I made him - thus 2 masks!!

No comments: