Saturday, June 8, 2013

Another Girlfriend's Weekend

I've lost count now but since we've been out of school for over 20 years now, this would make at least 20 or 21 years of our annual Girlfriends weekend.  This year, Susan wasn't able to be with us but we anticipate her return next year!  

I didn't get too many pictures as we tend to relax, the shop, then finally remember before we leave and not everyone is ready for pictures!!  But I snapped a few just to prove we did it again this year.  Kim left on Sunday morning so I only got one picture of her!!

I love these girls - can't imagine life without them!

We found a Mellow Mushroom in Rome!

My favorite find on our shopping excursion.  Love them!!!

What a beautiful weekend and such a gorgeous view!

Marcy & Katie

Katie & Laura
Marcy & Laura

No comments: