Friday, June 14, 2013

Elder's Retreat

We had an elder's retreat out at Coldstream Christian Camp.  It's the 2nd year we've done it there and it's a great time for us to "get away" and do some planning and fellowship.  We had some free time on Saturday afternoon and so Matthew brought his new gun (and he has an old one from his Grandpa Carlson) and the guys did some shooting.  Well, I watned to try so I went out there with them and got to shoot for the first time.  The only other time I've ever shot a gun was a BB gun in 7th grade.

Below is a video of my doing it.  Again, I"m having issues with the sizes but I think you can get the idea.


This video shows me showing you my first 5 shots - that green is my FIRST SHOT!!!


Here is how I did with Grandpa's Gun - it's different but not too bad...

After this, I learned to hold the gun the correct way!!

Another picture of my first 5 shots.  Very proud!

Sweet Judah came on the retreat so I got to hold him a little bit!!





No comments: