Saturday, June 15, 2013

Miscellaneous February Pictures

These are just some different pictures taken throughout the month on my phone camera that I thought were cute!

Julianna & Me

The dogs cuddling

I brought the puppy with me in the carpool line and the kids loved it!

Julianna got a reading award for all of her AR points

Rebecca is in a girl's Bible Study and they are memorizing Proverbs 31.  On the way to school, I noticed these lines on her face and asked her about them.  Come to find out, she'd written the verse on her hand to study and fell asleep with her hand on her face.  Now that's taking memorizing seriously!!!

Rebecca with one of her friends - it was a fundraiser at a school dance!

More cuddling

Silly puppy!

I was playing with Holly and got her inside my sleeve.  She didn't know what to do!

Now this is a way to calm down a puppy - what a cutie pie!!!

No comments: