Friday, January 11, 2013

New Truck

Matthew has has his grandfather's truck for several years and has loved having it.  However, unfortunately, it seems to have produced a desire within him to have a bigger truck - we do live in TN you know and every man has a truck  (Now that I know you read this, Justin, I apologize because I know you drive a mini-van, however I do think you're still a real man!!)

Anyway, Matthew's Dad sometimes does a switcharoo with some of his work vehicles and somehow in the process, blesses our family.  So Matthew was BEYOND thrilled when the call came asking if he would be interested in having a Ford F-150 that his brother had been driving as a work truck.  

We made a quick day trip to Chattanooga to get it and my husband is in love.... unfortunately, I think he loves that truck now more than me.... he certainly spends more time with it than me!! :-)

 I am very happy for him - he works so hard and I'm so glad he has this opportunity to have something just for himself!!!



No comments: