Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crazy fun on the tube

I know I have posted hundreds of pictures of us on the water over the years and I know you all are probably tired of looking at them.  This year, I decided I would only post a few.....and then as I look through the 800+ pictures I took that week, I find so many cute ones.  So I picked some of my favorites   Please take a minute to scroll down and enjoy them - there are some cute ones.
This year, Julianna got a bit more daring on the tube.  She preferred riding with only one person though.  Rebecca was so good with her.

So glad to see smiles & not tears


Julianna & me

Rough enough for Mommy to fall off!!! 

Christian & Rebecca found a new fun game of trying to knock each other off this year - very entertaining!!!

Not sure if he's knocking her off or about to help her!!!!

Rough with the 3 of them.

Big kid fun

I love Julianna's look in this one!

And this one.....








No comments: