Thursday, January 31, 2013

Memphis tournament

Our primary reason for attending a tournament in Memphis was that we could count one of the games as our Division 2 official game.  We played a hard game and we ended up in a tie.  But for what we needed to do, that was much better than a loss.  Unfortunately, we didn't fair to well in the rest of the tournament.  But it was a good experience for the team

Huddling up before the game!
The rest of these pictures are just of Christian in action.  I look at these pictures and I'm just amazed at how big he is now.  I remember when we first started this select soccer and they were U8's ("under 8").  I remember seeing these BIG boys play and just couldn't even imagine what that would be like and then I see these pictures and realize he's now one of those BIG boys.  They play a lot more physical and tougher at this age, but it sure is fun to watch!!!






No comments: