Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rebecca's 7th grade volleyball season

Our volleyball season goes full force as soon as school starts and Rebecca is at a match or practice 5 days a week.  I do the stats and the scoreboard so I don't get to use the camera as much so there aren't as many pictures of her, but when Matthew can, he takes some.  Here are some good ones from the season.


She's #20 - setting the ball

Julianna has to entertain herself during the matches - here she's playing with one of the Mom's!

Another set (see me in the background?!)

This is the poster she made for the Volleyball dance!

Love seeing her name up there!

I was able to take this picture - she was the captain of the JV team!

Matthew & I worked the concession stand at the Dance - best place to be!

I was a driver to the games and since I can seat 8, I almost always had a car full of players - here I've got a few extra boys! 

Here's my carload of girls!!!

No comments: