Friday, May 25, 2012

Disney on Ice

A friend of mine's granddaughter is with a Girl Scout troop and they had discounted tickets to Disney on Ice and wanted to see if we wanted any.  Matthew & I talked about it and we never were able to do anything like that with the older two so we decided that she & I would go with Anne & Keelee.  

We had such a fun time and amazing seats and loved every minute of it.  We got tons of video, which I'm not going to upload but I thought I'd share a few pictures from our evening.

Ms. Anne got Julianana & Keelee a toy!

Snow White & her Prince

Jasmine & Aladdin

Mickey & Minnie Mouse

Julianna & Keelee

Self portraits


That's the backdrop - a big castle they would come out of

It's dark but we got to get right up on the ice and get our picture taken!

No comments: