Monday, May 14, 2012

Friends in Georgia

One of my college girlfriends, Kim, lives not too far from Kennesaw.  Her daughter, Lauren was actually playing in the same tournament!  So we were able to see each other briefly at one of the games and took a picture.  On Sunday, I was able to watch part of Lauren's game, so that was fun, too.  Here's the picture from this year!

Lauren, Kim, Katie & Christian

Last year, Kim & Lauren drove to Kennesaw to watch Christian's team play and visit.  Here is the picture from last year.  It's neat to see what a year can do with Christian & Lauren's height!  Makes me wonder what next year's picture will look like!  (Plus, I'm like 20 pounds lighter in this year's picture - yeah me!!)

I thought this was a great action picture of Lauren playing in her game.  They won the championship in their division!

No comments: