Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guinness World Record Museum

A sweet friend of mine from church found out where we were going and had 6 tickets that they had not used from a summer softball tournament there that she gave to us.  It got us in ALL of the Guinness attractions in Gatlinburg.  We were so excited and it turned out to provide a lot of entertainment for us absolutely free.  Here's the Guinness World Record Museum pictures!

That is one large shark mouth!


Christian was seeing how long he could hold his breath under water





The kids thought I was so goofy but I had to get my picture taken with Michael Jackson!

The kids inside the World's Largest belt worn by a man!

For some reason this reminded me of my childhood and made me think of my sister Cassie.  I think we had a book or something and I was always amazed by those nails 

Matthew next to the World's Tallest Man

Julianna & I next to the World's Tallest Woman

Good grief!!!

Rebecca Planking on the World's Longest Motorcycle

All 3 kids! - Love them!

No comments: