Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Time

While the guys were working concessions and refereeing at our tournament, the girls and I went to my friend, Rachel's house to carve pumpkins with their family.  This is not something we usually do so my girls really excited about doing it.  It was a gorgeous day - perfect for what we were doing!


Cheyenne is looking at the computer and is sketching out her  baby's ultrasound for her pumpkin - she's an incredible artist.  

Rebecca digs in and starts pulling out the guts

Julianna was NOT impressed with the guts!

Rachel tried a new trick - using a drill and making it like a luminary by drilling holes in a design - great idea but it didn't really work!

Julianna worked really hard and diligently on her pumpking

Madisyn working on hers

Julianna chose the paw because it reminded her of the Greenbrier Bobcats.  She did the carving all by herself!

My first one, too.  I did pretty goof, if I may say so myself!

Rebecca did good, although hers was a bit complicated and harder to do

Julianna just loved Jordan & Sophie and entertained us all with her funny faces!

No comments: