Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christian & James

My next blog should be about our Christmas celebration with my family. However, my sister beat me to the blog with MY pictures so I was going through mine and trying to find what I was going to put on there. I ran across these of my nephew, James and Christian. There seemed to be a hat theme so I thought I'd post them. They're awfully cute!

This is James. He's my brother, Justin's son. He is 1 1/2 here.

This is Mandy, Justin's wife with James. He wasn't so sure about his new winter hat.

Not so sure, here, about the Dallas Cowboys helmet, either

Helping Christian with his hat!

Christian showing James the phones - I love how he's looking at Christian

Hello???

And finally, with the reindeer ears! So cute!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Katie those pics are so cute! By the way, thank you so much for James' hat and gloves. We have used them soooo much! James loves putting on his gloves.