Monday, September 6, 2010

Matthew switching feet on the wakeboard

As I mentioned before, Matthew doesn't get to do as much water activities because he's usually driving the boat. At the end of vacation, he asked me to drive it so he could try some things. One of the things he wanted to figure out was how to switch which foot was facing forward on the wakeboard while he was out there. He actually "googled" it on his phone and decided to try it. After one or two tries, he got it and said it's actually pretty easy - so Justin & Mandy, you guys can get it next year!!!
(The quality isn't the greatest but you'll get the ideas)

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

That's really cool. I don't think I've seen anyone do that. I'll have to show Caleb. He's been doing quite a bit jumping and is ready to learn more tricks. Everyone at our lake does surfing behind the boat in the boat's wake with no rope. Have ya'll tried that? Is Matthew going to try air flips next??