Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School

First day of School
First year Julianna gets in these pictures - she's attending a Preschool 3 days a week and her first day was the big kids first day...
Don't let this cute first picture fool you....

My three beautiful children

Rebecca - 6th grade (new to the middle school) - 11 years old

Christian - 7th grade - 12 years old

Christian & Rebecca

Julianna - preschool - 4 1/2 years old...
What's up??

I don't want my picture taken - I don't remember how to smile....

Mom pulled one of the bag when she said she could get her picture taken with her new backpack

Man, sometimes I can just wring her cute little neck....

Okay - there is her good 1st day of school picture.

...and of course the ballerina picture!!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

i know i say this a lot but your kiddos are getting SO OLD!!!! my word!