Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morgan's competition

These pictures are from Morgan's gymnastics competition. You can't use flash photography during the competition so my pictures aren't the greatest, but I tried to show you some of my favorites.


This is Morgan!

Morgan & her team being announced

There was a long pause before he floor routine and her coach came over and talked to her while they waited. I thought this was cute!

Back handspring

Morgan's floor routine

This was Morgan on the beam. She was the first to go and during the warm up's, she continued to fall off and was in tears. This apparatus has been the "thorn in her flesh this season." Rebecca and I spent a little quite time in prayer for Morgan before she started.... And Morgan did beautifully.

She came in FIRST on the beam - meaning she is the state champ on the beam (for the second year in a row, might I add) in her age division. Way to go, Morgan!!

Morgan's team came in first place all around!

It was so much fun to get to be a part of this and share these couple of days with Morgan & Brandi!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Makes me miss the good ole days of gymnastics!