Sunday, February 21, 2010

PTL - Science Fair is over!

This is it (at least for about 5 years). At the kids school, they do a science fair project when they are in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade. We hate them. We end up helping them lots because they just aren't ready for this....i won't get on my soap box. But i will tell you that as of about 5pm today, we are officially done with Science Fair projects until Julianna hits 3rd grade here (unless she's not at this school).

So here is Rebecca with her final project. WHEW!!! Thank you, Lord!!!


2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

I just want you to know how much I laughed at your comments about doing much of the work because for some reason a childhood memory came back to me of hearing Mom say over and over that YOUR Science project was really HER science project and that Mom really got the ribbon, not you! Tu shay! :)

Katie said...

Hey - in my own defense, I think that Mom said that with me more about term papers than the Science Fair projects.....