Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I have explained this before, but for Valentine's Day, I use this as an opportunity to show my family how much I love them. For some reason, the kids love to have a "fancy" meal, so I break out the fine china and crystal glassware and make a yummy meal. This year, we have been about Italian'd out, so we went with homemade yummy Chinese food. We had chicken stir-fry, fried rice, egg drop soup and I even went to the local Chinese restaurant and picked up some really good egg rolls. After dessert, I usually give them a small gift and a card! So that's our Valentine's Day!

The table all decked out and fancy!

This is the second shot of about 20 tries to get a good picture - if it's good of one, then someone else has their eyes closed. This is okay but I got tired of going through them all to find the best one! :-)



1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

that is so nice. I forgot you do that for your kids. What a special memory!