Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Julianna's Snow Adventure

This sequence of pictures is just TOO funny so I had to put them in their own posting. This is day one of the big snow and we were out in the back yard. We have a very slight hill in our back yard so Matthew got out the sled and thought we could try to sled down it. Who wants to go first??? Well, of course Julianna gets that chance. All I want you to do is scroll down these pictures, especially the few in the middle. The more you do it, the more you'll laugh. (At least I do). It's just too funny.











I know, I know....everyone will say "Poor Julianna" but it was and still is the funniest thing. We have no idea why the sled just stopped and she kept going but poor thing, it scared her to death and she was NOT happy. It took her a long time before she was willing to do anything else in the snow. But oh my gosh - it was funny!!!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

That was so funny! I laughed so hard and then when I showed the kids I added a dialogue and they were so tickled. Loved it!! And her poor mother wasn't nurturing at all! I guess we come by it honestly, huh? :)