Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras

I was in Kroger the other day and saw King Cakes that were brought in from Louisiana. I always hear my sister talking about celebrating Mardi Gras and I thought it would be fun to at least have a King Cake on Fat Tuesday with my family. I had to have Rachel email information about the history of the King Cake, but we did enjoy it together. Julianna didn't eat her dinner so she didn't get any on Tuesday night, but the rest of us did and no one found the baby. We all thought it was a great idea to have it for breakfast this morning, which we did and wiped it out. And low and behold.........


Yummy - it doesn't get much better than cinnamon bread with lots of icing and sugar!!!

Hmmmm......what is that gold thing there?

Yep, it was little Julianna who got the baby this year!!!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Wow - that is neat. You have lots more icing than mine and a gold baby?? so fancy!

Sara Campbell said...

Ya'll crazy LA girls. :) Cute picture.