Monday, April 20, 2009

More Talent

When it comes to artistic ability, so far in the Warren house, Rebecca wins hands-down. Coming from her Mom who can't draw a decent stick person, that's not necessarily saying much, but from the art she produces, you would quickly agree with me.
She recently wanted to enter into a color contest the local county paper was having, so both she and Julianna entered it. A week later, I received a call from the Robertson County Times informing me that Rebecca had won 1st place in her age division. We went by the office, had her picture taken for the paper and she received a big Easter basket full of all sorts of goodies.
We are so proud of her. (BTW, keep watching - the school art fair is this week and we know she'll do well in that, too).
This is the picture that was taken & put in the newspaper. It's much more clear that what is actually printed in the paper.

I scanned the winning picture for you to see!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Drat... I forgot to give you the paper.... REMIND me Sunday!!