Monday, April 20, 2009

Blessings from God

I couldn't resist posting these pictures. We got them last week from her Thursday Parents Day Out School . First of all, they're just precious. Second of all, my sister, Cassie, made that dress for Rebecca when she was about that age and I love that Julianna gets to wear it, too.

When we found out that she was going to join our family, we had many, many people say to us, "One day, you'll say that you just can't imagine what life would be like without her." Well, they were 100% right - we cannot imagine what life would be like without our precious little Julianna.

She is living proof that God's plans are far better than our plans. She is a gem - a tremendous blessing from God to us and we adore her!!


Julianna - almost 3 1/2 years old



This is Julianna's "I want to smile but I'm trying not to" look


This is one of Julianna's best buddies, Cayman. Their brothers play on the same select soccer team so they see a lot of each other. They also attend her Thursday school together. And it just so happens that Cayman's mom is the director so she had the photographer take this picture of them together.

2 comments:

SevenSwansaswimming said...

Katie- she is precious!!!

Sara Campbell said...

Beautiful! Katie, one day, maybe in heaven you and I will smock like that, huh? Sit by me when we get there so I won't feel so bad.