Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Shower in Memphis

My brother, Justin and his wife, Mandy are expecting their first child (a little boy) at the end of May. Mandy had her first baby shower in Memphis on Saturday and it was the best day for all of us to go. So we met up and caravaned together - Mom and Dad, Cassie and her 4 girls and me with my girls. Our hubbies stayed home with the boys - thanks, guys.


Driving together certainly made the trip a little easier with the girls and it was fun to catch up with Cassie. We had a nice shower with Mandy and her family and then Mom and Dad stayed behind to spend Easter with Mandy and Justin and Cassie and the girls and I headed back home. It was a long day, but we were so glad to get to celebrate with Mandy and Justin at the shower.



My brother Mandy and his wife, Mandy





This is Mandy with the blanket I crocheted for little Baby Payne




A whole bunch of girls (and we're still missing Addelyn - Rachel's daughter!)




Cassie & her 4 beautiful girls




Katie and her beautiful girls



Mom, Cassie, Lydia and me



Rebecca and Anna Blair had matching shirts and were so excited about it

No comments: