Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine

So both of my sisters posted old pictures of them with their present day hubbies on their first Valentine's Day, so I thought I would too. Actually, February 14th, 1992 was Matthew & my first date. We went to the Valentine's Banquet at Bryan College together. I actually double dated with Cassie but didn't want to put that picture on here since she was not with her now hubbie!! :-)
It's hard to believe it's been 17 years.... wow! Time has really gone by fast. I am very thankful to God for my godly husband and wonderful dad to my children!!
February 14, 1992
First Date
Valentine's Banquet at Bryan College

Picture taken Sunday for the church..... there are definitely some changes... ha!

3 comments:

rachel said...

17 years?? dude, you are old!!!! :) hee hee!!!

Sara Campbell said...

still cute as ever!

SevenSwansaswimming said...

LOVE the puffy sleeves on the 1st date! I hope you've seen Napoleon Dynamite!