Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been tagged...

My sister, Rachel tagged me...so I thought I'd participate. Here's what you do:
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select the 4th photo (no exceptions).
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4. tag 4 people to do the same.
This picture was at a skating party. This is Julianna and Aiden, one of her best friends from church. This was her first time to skate and she loved it. She & Aiden were hillarious and as soon as she fell here, he fell too and they just rolled around and giggled non-stop. Aiden has moved away but his family still returns "home" and visits and she loves seeing him.
I tag Tiffany, Anita, Linda and Angie!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany McDonald said...

Ok I did mine. check out my blog.

Linda said...

I did mine as well....

I remember that day at the skating rink.... they're adorable together...