Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Caught in the act

So our schools were out today because of ice, which it didn't quite get as cold as they thought and the ice melted away pretty quickly, but that meant all 3 of the kids were home today. So much for my work day!! Anyway, it was requested that I make some more home-made Chex-mix so with Christian's help (yeah, right!), I made some. As it was cooling, this is what I found.....
Climbing on the table to eat it...

Went and got a spoon to eat some more.....

The aftermath - see all the nut skins on her face and even her forehead??? Crazy girl!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

she is a girl after my own heart! love it! :)

Sara Campbell said...

Here is my confession, that is my all time fav snack and we can't get ingredients here. A friend with base access got them for me this year and I ate every stinkin' bite of the whole batch myself. go, julianna, i'm with ya!