Monday, December 1, 2008

Rivalry Day

Well, for those of you who don't know (and that must mean you don't know me), I live in a House Divided. I am from a long line of proud University of Georgia fans while my husband is from a line of Georgia Tech fans. Our parents went to the respective school....so Thanksgiving weekend is always interesting for us, to say the least. The last 7 years (prior to this past Saturday) have been a bit more fun for me, but I had to turn over the reigns of victory when the Georgia Bulldogs were beat by the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Here are a couple of pictures and hopefully even a video of what it's like to live in a House Divided.....

Before the game..

That's my girl!

Can you tell if this is before or after?

ARRRGGGG....

Oh how entertaining we are!

2 comments:

BayBeeBlair said...

Uggggg! Sharon and Ed went to the game in the pouring rain while Doug and I babysat Olivia and Noah and the kids. It was horrible! We stopped watching at certain points and decorated the tree! Oh well! We still have the bowl games!

Katie said...

I wondered if you guys were at the game. I told Christian that out of the 2 cousins I have, at least one of them was bound to be there. Oh well. Not bad after a 7 year streak!