Monday, December 22, 2008

Grumps & Gigi Visit

Grumps & Gigi (Matthew's parents) came to visit us the weekend before Christmas. It was a great weekend for them to come because Christian & Rebecca both had 2 basketball games on Saturday and then they were able to go to church with us on Sunday and see the kid's in the Christmas play. We love it when they visit us and we had such a nice time with them. We were able to have our own little Christmas with them on Saturday afternoon, too, which was a highlight for the kids.
(You know, I think about this blog when I take pictures, but then sometimes I walk away and really wish I'd taken some different pictures. So I"m sad that these are all I got.... I just feel like I had to say that!)
Here are some pictures:
Grumps & Gigi read Julianna a book at the basketball games

Waiting "patiently" (ha) for Christmas to begin

Christian's all into Bakugan this year and he got the battle arena!!!

Rebecca got an American girl - Ruthie!!

I've tried EVERYTHING to turn this picture - weird (this happened with a picture of her in my Thanksgiving blog!!) Anyway, Julianna got a Bitty Baby and has already named her Leah!!

Showing off Leah

Matching cuties!!!

No comments: