Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

On the same day that I ended up in the hospital with Bell's Palsy, we had planned to go to our friend's house to carve pumpkins.  We decided to go ahead and go - we needed the distraction from the Town Hall church meeting we'd had that day and my Bell's.  So we went on over there.  We had a lot of fun and ended up with some pretty good looking pumpkins!!

I enjoyed doing one this year

Madisyn is working on the guts!

Rebecca being silly

This is not one of Christian's favorite things to do....he was frustrated (look at his face!)

I wasn't quite ready to show my face to the camera - so I covered my smile!

Madisyn, Rebecca & Cheyenne all at different stages

Christian did the Nike Swoosh!  

Julianna did a great job cutting hers out
Rachel did have to help me with a couple of things!  
Christian's Swoosh & Julianna's Arial 


My Cat on the fence

Cheyenne did the Great Pumpkin

Rebecca did Tiger

Madisyn did Tinkerbell

I tried to get a picture outside but it was dark and this was my first try!

A little better!

Ours at home

No comments: