Friday, February 10, 2012

More water sports fun!

We made Rebecca try the wakeboard.  She'd done it before but prefers the kneeboard.  Of course she pops right out of the water and does great.  By the end of the week, she was even attempting to cross the wake and switch the direction of her feet.  Although we were sad that Christian didn't get to do as much on the water this year, we were thrilled with Rebecca's great attitude to get out there and have some fun of her own!



It's not easy for us as the adults to do stuff on the water because of only one other driver, but this year I promised him I'd try to do better.  I'm not a great boat driver for sure.  I drive fine, other than the speed I pull people at..... always too fast or too slow.  But I did allow Matthew to play a little and these are some of the pictures Rebecca got during the week.

This was ALWAYS what I saw him doing - either a little up or a little down!!  Sorry honey!




No comments: