Friday, August 26, 2011

A Surprise Gift!

I have not blogged about the personal journey I've been on and won't necessarily go into it now, although many of my readers (ha - I know it's just my family who reads this, if I'm lucky!) already know what I've been doing.  But since November, I have been changing my diet and exercise habits.  I have a personal trainer, who just happens to be a friend of mine and she's my own little miracle worker.

I showed up for my work out and weekly weigh in in April and much to my surprise, my sweet friend had a 20 pound gift for me.  That's not how much the gift weighed, but a gift to me for losing my first 20 pounds!  I was so overwhelmed with her sweet gesture.  So I had to take pictures and do a short blog on it.  I had to share with you!
Isn't just the package the prettiest?!?

I got a Gatorade, a hand held fan (because I'm always complaining about how hot I am), a cold pack for when I get too hot, a soft towel to get wet & drape over me when I'm too sweaty for my liking and a wonderful set of ponytail holders that have major gripping and hold my hair back.  Isn't this the greatest?!?  
Thanks to Rachel, my trainer & more importantly my friend!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

That is so sweet!!! Now we need the before and after photos to see!!!

Tiffany McDonald said...

What a thoughtful and sweet gift.