Monday, August 29, 2011

Decorating Easter Eggs

The kids were so excited to decorate eggs again this year!!!

Owen can hardly wait
Julianna & Caleb
Dylan concentrating hard
Tiffany & I had fun with the egg wraps!
Doesn't that look good?  Way to go, Tiff!
Christian found these stickers stuck on his arm - so they are no his eyes....get it?
Rebecca with her eggs
Jordan made some cops & robber eggs.  Here's the cop!
Here's the robber!!!
Julianna with her eggs
Christian's Ninja egg
Owen had so much fun
Gabby was proud of hers, too
Caleb - what a cutie!
The big boy eggs
Our set of Veggie Tales eggs
Owen snuck one and I had to chase him down to get this picture.  Too cute!

1 comment:

Tiffany McDonald said...

I wish I could put your posts on my blog so it looks like I am not so far behind. These pics make me excited for next Easter...